You know what makes many people turn around? Aside from good looks, it is good smell. A good smell can attract a boy or girl when you are wearing the appropriate perfume. The problem is most of the time, branded colognes are quite expensive, ranging from P3,000.00 to even a whopping P10,000.00!
An alternative is the inexpensive colognes that the kiosks in the malls sell. These colognes emulate the scent of the more popular (and expensive) brands like Tommy Hillfiger, Boss or Paris Hilton. One of the leading brands in inexpensive cologne is Aficionado.
About Aficionado Cologne Franchise
More Formally called Aficionado-Germany Perfume, the company was established in 2001. This proudly made Filipino company imports its raw materials from Germany. The main advantage of Aficionado versus other cologne brands here in the Philippines is that while others have 2-7% fragrance, Aficionado gives around 12%. Therefore, a small spritz will last a long time and will go a long way, compared to other brands.
The company boasts more than150 outlets in the Philippines, kiosks and boutiques combined. A total of more than 50 outlets have been franchised so far, and the inquiries are getting more intense each day.
Aficionado is Spanish for the word, devotee. This is very fitting for a business with a huge following.
Aficionado Franchise Details: Costs and Inclusions
The franchise fee for an Aficionado Franchise is P288,000.00, and the package includes:
- Cologne kiosk
- aficionado stickers
- tarpaulin standee
- a three-day management and personnel training,
- staff uniforms
- EDT/cologne testers holder
- marketing collateral
- P100,000 worth of assorted aficionado bottled perfumes and colognes
The Aficionado Direct Selling Opportunity
Aficionado also understands that not everyone can afford to start a huge business inside a mall — so a direct selling scheme was crafted for housewives, students, professionals who want to earn extra during their spare time. Registration for a, Aficionado direct selling business is P30,000.00 for a Gold Pack and P7,000.00 for a Silver Pack. You would have to submit the following to apply:
- Registration form (duly accomplished & signed)
- Information sheet
- Valid Identification card (Any government ID, Co. ID)
- Proof of Billing
- One (1×1) & Two (2×2) Photo
- Avail of the initial Dealer’s package
Why is Aficionado Advantageous to Start as a Franchise Business?
- Aficionado is a memorable brand name that is already retained by many mall goers. Aficionado is the brand used by many students and middle class people, who cannot spare too much money for expensive perfumes.
- The products are relatively inexpensive compared to other cologne brands and these smell nice as well.
- The products are of high quality despite the small price.
- Franchisees will enjoy a huge margin of income.
- Combine the reasons above, you have a recipe for a profitable business!
Where Should You Put an Aficionado Cologne Business?
- Mall and shopping centers are a common suspect. All of target market are here: students, middle class workers, businessmen.
- Groceries generate a lot of foot traffic, too, so if your local grocery have space to rent, it is worth a shot too.
- You can move your stall to school and corporate events.
Want to Start Your Aficionado Biz? Here Are Contact Details:
- CONTACT US: (02)740-0000
- Look for Mr. Neil dela Vega