Bread and pastries are one of the favorite hunger fillers that we could think of next to rice meals. Some can even eat some pastries as dessert after eating a rice meal. We, Filipinos just love carbohydrates more than we could imagine. Or maybe the correct term would be, we just love to eat whenever there is a chance to eat whether we are hungry or not. Maybe this is so because we love to bond with friends and family and mostly we do this while munching a meal or some snacks.
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur and would like to start with a bakeshop franchise, then we have gathered the top and fabulous four bakeshop franchise in the country. For sure, you are very familiar with these fabulous bakeshops for they are well known and highly successful in our country. Check out our fabulous finds of the top four bakeshop franchise in the country from our listing below:
Pan De Pidro
Mornings are hard to get through especially if you are not a morning person. Coffee makes mornings bearable and next to coffee, I would say that pandesal is something to look forward to. I mean, not every bakery in the corner sells pandesal 24/7 and mostly this is only served early in the morning. If you want to have your very own pandesal bakeshop to gain more patrons and repeat customers then we strongly suggest Pan De Pidro. Pan De Pidro not only offers pandesal but it also offers every Pinoy’s old time favorite which are the following: pan de coco, cheese bread, kalihim, cinnamon rolls and more.
More about Pan De Pidro
Pan De Pidro is a brain child of Gillie Sing, she wanted to create a homey bakery with a modern twist. And it resulted to the successful birth of Pan De Pidro. Pan De Pidro is not your ordinary bakery because in this bakeshop, aside from the tasty bread and pastries, coffee shop products are also available.
Pan De Pidro’s Franchise Details
Pan De Pidro’s franchise fee is worth Php 250,000 and it includes the following:
- Utilization of the trade name and logo.
- Staff training and marketing assistance.
- There is a 50 sqm requirement for the store space.
There’s another option if your budget is not enough and that is the Pan De Pidro retail outlet. The Pan De Pidro retail outlet is worth Php 100,000 and it has the following inclusions:
- Use of the trademark and logo.
- Marketing assistance and training of your staff.
- With this, you can start with only 12 sqm space for your store.
For more details and information, check out Pan De Pidro through the following contact details:
Address: 747 San Ignacio St., Plainview, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Phone: 531-26-82; 719-05-40
Mobile #s: 0917-866-1265; 0918-866-1265
When it comes to bakeshops with a homey feeling, we could think of no other than Julie’s Bakeshop. Equipped with that red and yellow flagship colors with the big head of Julie the baker, Julie’s bakeshop is one of the most sought after bakeshops in the country. Julie’s bakeshop even have some roving sellers that ride bicycles which is similar to those selling ice cream in the street. If you would notice, Julie’s bakeshop has been soaring high up to this moment despite of its giant rivals in the market. If you want to be part of Julie’s Bakeshop’s growing family then we strongly suggest for you to check out the details below for your reference.
Julie’s Bakeshop, a quick profile review
Julie’s Bakeshop is the result of the brilliant idea of its founder: Julia Ganionco. Julia gave birth to Julie’s Bakeshop last 1981 at Mandaue, Cebu. It started out as a way to expand the bread needs of the family business but since it has introduced tasty bread that are addicting, it gained more patrons and they have decoded to expand the bakeshop and opened its doors to franchising. At this moment, Julie’s Bakeshop has more than 500 branches nationwide.
Julie’s Bakeshop Franchise Details
- The cost of investment for a Julie’s Bakeshop is worth Php 1.770M to 2M.
- The franchise term is 5 years.
- The store space should be at least 50 sqm with store frontage not less than 4 sqm.
- Return of investment is about two years.
- The franchise package includes the construction or renovation of the store.
Steps on how to be a Julie’s Bakeshop franchisee:
- Submit your letter of intent together with the sketch or map of your preferred store location.
- Site assessment would be done.
- Once your store location is approved, you would be invited for a panel interview.
- Payment of fees would be done afterwards.
- Contract signing and store construction or renovation would follow.
Julie’s Bakeshop’s Contact Information:
Tel #s: 02-643-74-55; 032-261-71-17
Red Ribbon Bakeshop
One of the top game players in the bakeshop industry in the Philippines, Red Ribbon has been very popular in almost any part of the country. It is known for its signature birthday cakes and delectable tasty pastries.
Red Ribbon’s Profile
Red Ribbon started as a small bakery in Timog, Quezon City way back in 1979. Since then, it has been a household favorite and it even reached its peak in popularity when Jollibee Foods Corporation bought it in 2005. Red Ribbon has around 200 stores nationwide and 38 stores abroad.
Red Ribbon’s Franchise Details
- The franchise fee costs around 400K to 600k pesos while the all in package is worth 1.9M to 4.9M.
- The franchise contract is up to 5 years.
Steps on how to be a Red Ribbon’s Franchisee:
- Submit your letter of intent.
- Attend the personal interview once your letter of intent is read by the admin.
- Submit your proposed store location, it will be subject to assessment.
- Once your location is approved, you would be invited to attend the training together with your staff. This would last for around two months.
- Opening assistance would be provided.
Red Ribbon’s contact details:
For more details and information on how to avail of the Red Ribbon franchise, feel free to reach them through the following contact details:
Address: 29th floor Jollibee Plaza, #10 F. Ortigas Jr. Rd, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
When it comes to birthdays, celebrations and festivities most families would easily think of Goldilocks bakeshop as their go to store. Goldilocks Bakeshop has been a long time family favorite of Filipinos when it comes to cakes and pastries. It even opened its doors to family meals and catering which made it even more popular and stronger than ever!
Goldilocks Bakeshop Profile
Goldilocks Bakeshop has been awarded with the Superbrand Seal of Recognition. Goldilocks Bakeshop has been in the food industry for over 40 years. Pinoys love Goldilocks because of its “Tatak Pinoy” in every product they have. It is known to many that whenever an OFW goes home for vacation, the common pasalubong abroad are some pastries from Goldilocks simply because it gives a taste of home with every bite!
Goldilocks Bakeshop Franchise Details
Address: Goldilocks Bakeshop Franchise Relations Department, 439 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong City