The typical Pinoy loves to eat. A Filipino would give up virtually everything just to eat his favorite foods three times a day and this is the reason why the restaurant industry is such a hit here in the Philippines. What better way to feed a starving FIlipino than to serve his favorite Pinoy comfort food? Sinigang, kare-kare, halo-halo. The are the Pinoy’s fave comfort food and Chic-Boy is one of the most popular restaurants that serve Juan’s favorite chicken and pork dishes.
A play of the words, chicken and baboy, chic-boy proudly serves pork and chicken to its hungry patrons. Since chicken and pork dishes are always present on a Filipino dinner table, the founders of Chic-Boy thought that the Pinoy would love a restaurant that serves these.
Chic-boy prides itself on its Cebu lechon baboy and Cebu lechon manok, the two of the restaurant’s flagship dishes. The restaurant also serves other dishes like chicken and pork sisig, inihaw na liempo and veggie chopsuey. Staple Pinoy desserts and merienda like halo-halo and spin-sapin are also present in the menu.
The Brand Chic-Boy Junior is the the franchise outsets version of Chic-Boy. If yous ee a restaurant named Chic-Boy Junior, you are sure that outset is a franchisee.
How to Franchise Chic-Boy Junior: Franchise Fees, Inclusions and Requirements
The Chic-Boy franchise is P500,000.00, but the franchisee is expected to prepare at least P3.5M in capital. Floor space of 85 sqm to 100 sqm is needed. The franchise fee of P500,000.00 includes:
– Use of Trademark
– Site Feasibility Study
– Site design and construction assistance
– Use of Chic-boy operations manual
– Initial Information Technology Installation, support and assistance
– Procurement Program
– Marketing Assistance
– Pre-opening Assistance (Dry Run)
– Grand Opening Assistance
– Post Opening Assistance
– Continuing research and development of Chic-boy product line
– On-site assistance as requested
– Training program as needed
In addition to the franchise fee, a monthly royalty fee of 2% of sales is to be paid to the franchisor.
The franchisee also needs to possess the following traits, aside from the financial capability:
- Leadership Skills
- Good Judgment
- Great Learner
- Hard Worker
- Good Communication
- Good at networking
How to Franchise Chic-Boy Junior: How to Franchise
- Prepare a Letter of Intent, Resume, Initial Franchise Application Form and two or more proposed locations,then submit these to Pier One Holdings Corporation Head Office.
- Chic-Boy will conduct an initial site inspection to determine the feasibility of the proposed locations
- After the site is approved, the aspiring franchisee will be interview by a panel of Chic-Boy officials.
- A credit investigation will be conducted afterwards.
- The company will discuss with the aspiring franchisee the details of final site inspection to ensure profitability of the site.
- The final site inspection will de done by a professional and the professional fees is deductible from the franchise bee, but not refundable. (Metro Manila and Calacarzon is P30,000.00 while ares outside Luzon is P50,000.00)
- Summarizing the feasibility study.
- Meeting with franchise applicant, discussion of feasibility details
- Contract signing
- Start of store construction (congrats!)
Want more details? Contact Chic-Boy Through the following information:
Address: 1402 Centerpoint Building, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Garnet Road, Ortigas Business Center, Pasig City 1600, Philippines
Telephone no.: 63 2 6584564, 63 2 6311215
Facsimile no.: 63 2 8093374
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org