If you are seeking for a provincial–styled Pinoy restaurant that will allow you to taste Filipino cuisines and have fun with family and friends Dencio’s Bar and Grill is the ideal place to visit. It has a game room where you can play darts while waiting for your orders to be served as well as flavourful appetizers, grilled foods, seafoods and desserts.
Refreshments are also available for as low as Php85.00, diners can select from Buko juice, dalandan, four seasons, mango, orange, calamansi and Pineapple.
Your visit at Dencio’s Bar and Grill would not be complete without cocktails and liquors, for those diners with tight budget they can still enjoy a night with friends with bottomless cocktails for only Php305.00 cosmopolitan, mojito and frozen margarita.
History of Dencio’s
Dencio’s Bar and Grill opened their first branch in Quezon City way back in 1991, the Company’s name was derived from its two co-founders namely Dennis Nakpil and Dennis Mariano Jr.
The concept of Dencio’s Bar and Grill is way beyond than the usual restaurants that can be found in Metro Manila, according to the founders of the restaurant it aims to present a province setting to the metropolitan.
In 2004, Pancake House Incorporation or also known as Max’s Group Incorporation now bought Dencio’s Bar and Grill for Php168, 000,000.00
Specializing in serving of Seafood, Kare Kare and Crispy Pata, the company delivers the most excellent choices of Filipino cuisines that is why until now, Dencio’s Bar and Grill is one of the most visited restaurants in the metro.
Here are some of the company’s branches within Philippines: Eastwood, SM Baguio, Dencio’s Tagaytay, The Venice Piazza, Trinoma and Tarlac.
Dencio’s Franchising Details:
- 9-12 Million for a shell-type or retro-fit restaurant
- 12-15 Million for a free-standing or stand-alone store
- A monthly license fee of 10% will be charged to franchisee’s net sales
- The required floor area for retro-fit restaurant is between 160-180 square meters while for the free-standing store it should be 180-300 square meters.
- Franchise term is 10 years.
Franchise package includes equipment, store construction, air-conditioning unit, furniture and fixtures, signage and expenses for starting up.
Qualification as a Dencio’s Franchisee:
- Enterprising with strong desire to succeed
- Must have a strong background in handling and managing people
- Willing to undergo full-time training in restaurant’s operations
- Must be hands-on and willing to devote time overseeing day-to-day operations