Pizza is one of the Filipino’s staple merienda nowadays. This delicious Italian food has made its way into the Filipino hearts and stomachs and is here to stay. We might not be Italian, but we sure love pizza!
Since Pinoys love pizza, a pizza restaurant business is a great idea, especially if you have the capital to start franchising the bigger names in the industry. One of which is Domino’s Pizza, an international chain of pizza restaurant.
About Domino’s Pizza
The history of Domino’s Pizza is quite rich, and it all started with Tom Monaghan baking and selling pizza in Michigan, USA tat was in 1960. Fast forwar to 1980, DOmino’s opened its first branch in England, in Luton, Bedfordshire. in 1991, the branch in Ireland was opened in, Dublin. In 1993, entrepreneurs Colin and Gerry Halpern became interested in franchising Domino’s, so they bought the master franchise for this food chain for Ireland and England. Soon, in 1995, the 100th store was opened. Domino’s opens its 300th store Aldershot, in 2000, in 2007, its 500th store in Hatfield. Finally in 2011, Dominos opened its first branch here in the Philippines, in Makati.
Domino’s Pizza does not want to associate its name with the word fast food, so they delivered high quality pizza with every order, on time, every time. Domino’s also has quite a few choices aside from pizza:
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Meaty Bolognese Spaghetti
- Creamy Alfredo Spaghetti, Penne Pasta
- Stuffed Crust Bread
- Potato Wedges
- Apple Crumble Dessert Pizza
Dominos is one of the leading innovators in the Pizza business and they made the app that lets people order pizza online. Domino’s also pioneered the first online ordering system, which many restaurants still struggle to achieve.
How to Franchise Domino’s Pizza: Franchise Fees and Details
The franchise fee for a Domino’s Pizza Restaurant is P6,500,000.00, with a total investment of P8.5M. The company will also charge the franchisee 6% of gross income, as royalty and 2% of gross income, as advertising fee. The contract lasts for 10 years
Why Franchise a Domino’s Pizza Franchise
- The name competes with other big pizza companies. If you ask one person what is their favorite pizza brand, Domino’s is one of teh top answers.
- The brand is recognized by Filipinos and other nations.
- They have been in the pizza industry for more than 50(!) years. If you want a successful system of doing business, you might want to have to get the one from the older guys.
- There are over 500 branches of Domino’s Pizza all over the world, creating advertising for any store outlet in any place, including you future Domino’s Pizza franchise.
- The quality of the products of Domino’s is nothing compared to other brands.
- Customer care of Domino’s Pizza is paramount, and this is one of the biggest reasons why people love eating at Domino’s Pizza.
Want to start your Domino’s Franchise? You can contact the admin through the following contact details:Mr. Tong S. Hong, President and Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Dennis Mercolita, Business Development Officer
4/F RRI Bldg., 811 Laurel St., Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
FAX : 621-1057
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com