When it comes to casual clothing, cosmetics and accessories, Bench has become one of the popular clothing and lifestyle labels. The company has now 500 boutiques, franchise outlets even the authorized wholesalers.
The Bench has successfully operated in United States, Middle East and China, other distributors can be found in the following countries.
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
To give more convenience to every consumer, you can now purchase any items online. Here below are three payment methods you can use:
Bank Deposit: BPI, BDO and Metrobank
Cash on Delivery (COD): As of the moment COD is only available to Metro Manila and some parts of Rizal, Cavite, Bulacan and Laguna.
Credit Card: After filling up the purchasing form on their website, you will then receive a confirmation email and the summary of your orders as the verification.
It all started in 1987 in a small store that sells men’s t-shirts and it was able to expand and add more features and products that every consumer needs. Years after, Bench has decided to include ladies’ line, fragrances, underwear and other lifestyle products.
Bench Philippines is open for franchise, here below are the complete important details when franchising the company.
Every applicant shall submit the following required documents to Ms. Cristina C. Montinola (Franchise & Export Manager)
- Letter of Intent with Personal and Company profile
- Location map and photo of proposed site
- Lease Offer (if applicable)
- Business Application Form
- Brief business plan
- Financial documents/bank certificate
- Store site report form
- DTI Certificate/SEC Certificate, Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Mayor’s Permit
- BIR Certification (COR-Form 2303)
For the site requirements, the floor area must be a minimum of 70 square meters and it should be open to areas outside of Metro Manila. The site should be in high-density commercial areas near to offices, schools, house of worship.
- Provide store concept and design
- Hands-on training of Franchisee
- Marketing & Promotions assistance
- Layout for flyers, business cards, letterheads, leaflets etc.
- Available advertising & point of purchase materials
- Continuous guidance and support
Address: Bench Tower, 30th Street corner Rizal Drive, Crescent Park West 5, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines.
Landline: (02) 7777-888 local 173 or 120