Looking for the perfect tambayan for your barkada after a long tiring day from school or a long stroll at the mall but is on a tight budget? Look no further because we have a wonderful suggestion for the perfect tambayan with a Pinoy twist and that is Bibingkinitan. Bibingkinitan is the perfect tambayan for all Pinoys because aside from the cozy atmosphere of its store, it serves coffee, juices and one of the Filipino pride in snack delicacies, our beloved bibingka or rice cakes. For as low as fifty pesos, you can have the bibingka combo which has the classic bibingka and coffee. Chitchats with friends are more fun when there’s coffee or juice served along with a delectable and budget friendly bibingka. Do you know that you can also earn from this Pinoy pride in the franchise industry? Bibingkinitan is open for franchising, check out our prepared details below just for you.
Bibingkinitan is exclusively established and distributed by Food Asia Corporation (Food Asia). They have been in the food industry since 2005. Its most well-known brand to date is Bibingkinitan. Food Asia has developed into a multi-brand and expanded its size on retail, food service, food manufacturing and in franchising through its solid business administration.
Bibingkinitan’s primary item, as proposed by its name, is the Filipino nibble “Bibingka”. Bibingka is a Filipino rice cake that is prevalently being sold amid the Christmas season, particularly directly after the “Simbang Gabi” masses.
Bibingkinitan is the greatest and driving unique nibble size Bibingka (the Filipino term for baked rice cake) and coffee shop pander to purchasers of all ages. Together with their delicate and sodden bibingka, they likewise serve 100% barako (Philippine Liberica) coffee which is known for its full and solid flavor.
Franchising for Bibingkinitan is one of the prime movers in the Philippine Franchise Industry through its inventive and mindful way to deal with Franchising. 70% of aggregate Bibingkinitan stores are organization possessed and minded completely by FoodAsia Corporation, and the rest of the 30% are run by the franchisees.
Bibingkinitan’s Recognitions and Awards
- 2007 Best in Franchise Support by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2008 Best online casino in Franchise Support by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2008 Top Ten (10) Entrepreneurs of the Philippines by Entrepreneur Magazine
- 2008 Fastest-Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2009 Fastest-Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2010 Best in Franchise Support by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2010 Fastest-Growing Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine Philippines
- 2010 Young Market Masters Awardee for Entrepreneurial Marketing; by Mansmith and Fielders, Audited by TNS
- 2010 Agora Awardee for Entrepreneurship, Medium-Scale by Philippine Marketing Association
- 2010 Go Negosyo Most Young Inspiring EntrepreneurPD0-001 by Philippine Center for Entrepreneurship
As of the moment, Bibingkinitan is arranging to open their first seaward branch in Jakarta, Indonesia focusing on the standard business, not only for the Filipinos but also for other nationalities. This is the initial phase in Bibingkinitan’s long haul objective of making Filipinos pleased by acquainting Philippine treats with the world.
Bibingkinitan’s main products and the services offered
• Kapeng Barako (Brewed coffee)
• Fruit Juices
Bibingkinitan Franchise Fees and Package Inclusions
Franchise Fee: Php 200,000
Three Types of Franchise Investment
• Food Cart – If you prefer to have a food cart franchise, the total cost of investment is worth Php 500,000.
• Counter or Kiosk type – This type of franchise is ideal for business owner with existing stalls or shops. The total franchise investment for this type is ranging from Php 700,000 up to Php 900,000.
• In-Line Store type- This type of franchise is typical for those who are planning to set their target location in malls or in the road side. The overall franchise cost for this type of investment is starting from Php 900,000 that may reach up to Php 1,200,000.
The required store measurement for Bibingkinitan should have a minimum of 2o to 50 square meters.
Standard Franchise Package Inclusions:
• Franchise Fee, this varies depending on the type of investment you wish to avail of.
• Security Deposit which is worth Php 100,000.
• Food Cart or the Kiosk Construction which cost is approximately Php 300,000 to Php 500,000 which varies as it is dependent on the size of your store..
• Equipment worth Php 200,000.
• Small wares and Utility Kit
The return of investment for Bibingkinitan franchise is approximately 12 – 18 months. This is highly dependent on your store location. The higher the foot traffic in your preferred store location, the higher the chances of getting it sooner.
Luckily, there are no royalty fees for Bibingkinitan franchise but there is an additional cost which is the advertising fee and this is equivalent to two percent of your gross sales.
Suggested Bibingkinitan locations
If you want to have high foot traffic and to gain more customers, it is advised to plan your target locations in any of the following:
- Gas Stations
- Free standing road areas
- MRT stations
You may reach Bibingkinitan for more details on your franchise venture through the following:
Francis Villaluz (Business Development Department Manager)
Food Asia Corporation, 2/F and 3/F Unioil Center Acacia Cor Commerce Avenues Madrigal Business Park, Ayala Alabang Muntinlupa City1780, Metro Manila, Philippines
Telephone No.: +6328-090884
Mobile Number: +639237080464
Fax No.: (02)809-0884