Don’t go nuts over donuts! We often go nuts when we see donuts of different flavors and colors to choose from especially if you are a sweet tooth and have a thing for donuts. Kids love this snack even those who are kids at heart! No wonder, there are different donut chains around the globe and even here in the Philippines, we can see Filipino brands of donuts that are successful up to this point and one of which is the Happy Haus Donuts. If you are eyeing to have your very own donuts business then why not try Happy Haus Donuts? You can have your very own stand of donuts, a kiosk or even a shop. They have the type of business that would certainly fir into your budget. Check out the details below for your reference:
Happy Haus Donuts Profile
Before taking the plunge, get to know a little something about the company first. Happy Haus Donuts started the business industry way back 2005. With its aim to provide the Filipino people and the public in general with tasty and of high affordability donuts, it made the good tasting Happy Haus donuts readily available for the general mass.
Happy Haus Donuts have a variety of up to forty flavors to munch on and it even have its very own and unique Filipino flavors that would excite anyone tastebuds such as: Tsoko Banana Krunch, Tsoko Krunch, Buko Pandan Delight, Doble Tsokolate, Tsokovan Peanut Butter Tsoko among others.
As a Happy Haus franchisee, you are assured that you would get the following:
- The use of the business trademark and logo
- Use of a secured and tested business framework
- Support on the opening day up to the entire business agreement period
Franchise Packages and Fees of Happy Haus Donuts
Happy Haus Donuts franchise package is achievable even for those who are just new in the business industry. Franchise package starts at Php 35,000 only. With this amount, you are covered with the franchise fee, security deposit and miscellaneous fee.
Happy Haus Franchise Inclusion:
- Use of business name, trademark and business framework
- establishment introduction and at work preparation with franchisee and team motivator programs
- quality menus
- advertising and special support
- store format outline, study and assessment of area
- store opening and post opening assistance
- broad team preparation
- showcase (show stall) bundle lease
- donut cabinet and signage
- crew uniforms, 5 sets
- mascot appearance
- inflatables and freebies
- free item tasting for clients
Types of Happy Haus Donuts Kiosks
As a franchisee, you would certainly have a vision in mind that only you could understand. You may want to start small and expand when the need arises. With the Happy Haus Donuts franchise, you are assured that you are given the freedom to choose the type of kiosk that would suit your personality and even your budget. Check out the different types of Happy Haus Donuts Kiosk from below:
If you have an existing booth and would like to add another source of income then this type is the best one for you. The table top kiosk measures: 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 2.5 ft. height only.
If you have limited space in your proposed location, then we do suggest for you to have this standee kiosk. The standee kiosk has the measurements of: 2.5 ft. depth x 2.5 ft. width x 6 ft. height.
If you want an eye catchy and you have space to use then we strongly suggest for you to have your very own slim kiosk from Happy Haus Donuts. The slim kiosk is ideal for those who have a space that has a high ceiling structure. With this kiosk you can display your good tasting and yet affordable donuts to your loyal customers.
How to Start Availing the Happy Haus Donuts Franchise?
When you have finally decided to avail your very own Happy Haus Donuts Franchise then you need to see our step by step procedure below to guide you in the process.
- Book an appointment to learn more about the Happy Haus Donuts franchise that you are eyeing for.
- Secure the needed documents which starts with the letter of intent, resume and your proposed target location. A sketch of your proposed location is a must.
- Provide clear photos of your suggested store location and it would be subject for thorough evaluation from the Happy Haus team.
- Pay Php 2,000 for the initial processing fee for the site assessment. Take note that this fee is non-refundable.
- Provide at least two valid government IDs such as SSS, PRC or TIN etc.
For more information and details, you may reach Happy Haus Donuts through the following contact details:
HAPPY HAUS FOOD CORPORATION
Address: 1104 11/F West Trade Center, 132 West Ave., Quezon City
Telefax: (632) 410-9084