Because of the hot Philippine climate, Filipinos have been going to the malls for shelter, as well as buying cold beverages to quench their thirst and cool down. This paved the way to the ever ubiquitous fruit shakes that many food stalls sell in almost any corner of the Metro. Fruit Magic is one of the brands that have been making waves since the popularity of fruit shakes. If you are looking for a fruit shake franchise that is profitable and is affordable to franchise, you need not look further than Fruit Magic.
About Fruit Magic Franchise
Fruit Magic started in 1993 when Hernandez and Escalona families started the diet that consists of healthful fruits and vegetables. This included fresh fruit juices. This posed one problem though: malls and other commercial establishments only served sugar-ridden colas and shakes, and the lack of fresh fruit juice is not to be found. This gave the two families an idea to fill the need for fresh fruit juice stalls. hence Fruit Magic was born.
The first Fruit magic stall was opened in SM Megamall, and it instantly turned the location into a fruit heaven. Customers were flocking into the fresh fruit juice stall that lets the customers pick the combination of fruits they preferred. This gave the need to open other outlets in other malls to fill the need for healthful beverage alternatives. Soon after two more branches opened up in Glorietta and Landmark.
Fruit Magic Food Cart Franchise: Franchise Fee and Inclusions
The franchise fee for Fruit Magic is Php 399,999.oo. This includes the following:
- Franchise fee of 224,000 pesos
- Basic equipments worth 165,000 pesos
- Pre-operating expenses worth 10,000 pesos
- The use of corporate identity and trademark
- Use of proven business model, system and operations procedure
- Site evaluation
- Prototype architectural design and assistance
- Comprehensive operations manual
- Extensive franchise training, support and guidance
- Centralized commissary to deliver you the highest quality of materials
- Continuous product research and development
- Local and system wide marketing support
- Pre-opening and grand opening support
- Open and constant communication with Fruit Magic franchise team
Aside from the franchise fee, franchisees are also subject to royalty of 5% of gross sales. The franchise term is five years, which can be renewed for another five years, for 50% of the franchise fee.
Why Franchise Fruit Magic?
Fruit Magic is a known brand. People see it in the malls and many have tasted the products at least once. This gives brand recall and people will trust the brand should you franchise with Fruit Magic.
Fruit Magic has a system for doing business and they will teach you that system should you franchise Fruit Magic.
Fruit Magic will support franchisees all the way, including training and marketing support.
Fruit magic has an average return on investment of one to two years. This is quicker than many businesses.
How to Franchise Fruit Magic?
Just follow these steps!
- Fax or mail a letter of intent (contact info below)
- Attend the head office franchise presentation and briefing
- Submit a filled-out franchisee pre-qualification form
- Submit a colored ID photo of the applicant
- Submit site location proposal with vicinity map
Want to start your franchise by submitting the letter of intent or just want more information? Contact Fruit Magic through the following details:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Manila Phone Nos.: (02)364-3621, (02)364-6927
Manila Fax No.: (02)366-2934
Cebu Phone No.: (032)422-4377
Manila Address: FRUIT MAGIC FRANCHISE CORPORATION, #27 Rizal Avenue Extension, Grace Park, Caloocan City, Philippines
Cebu Address: #2 Sta. Rita Street, San Vicente Village, Mandaue, Cebu City, Philippines