What happens to the humble lugaw when you add coked pig laman-loob into it? Goto, of course. Goto is a Filipino staple merienda, which consists of of rice porridge in ginger and cooked pig entrails. Delicious!
Filipinos just love eating goto and its variants like lugaw and arroz caldo, so it is no surprise that Goto King, a fast-food that focuses on Pinoy meals have gotten quite popular over the years. Goto King is poen for franchising, so if you want a lugaw and goto franchise, you might want to take a look at Goto King
Goto King Franchise: Information
Goto King just aimed to sell goto, way back in 1984. Targeting the students in the Manila university belt, the store became extremely popular and soon started to create other meal types and branches so they can cater to the whole of the Philippines.
To date, Goto King does not only offer Goto, Lugaw and Arroz Caldo, they also sell:
- Pancit Canton
- Dinuguan with Puto
- Pancit palabok
- Pinoy deli meals like tapa, daing, crispy danggitm chicken inasal and sisig
- Desserts like halo-halo, leche flan, mais con yelo
Goto King Franchise Packages and Franchise Fees for Each
Goto King has four franchise packages: small kiosk, big kiosk, food court and independent. Each has different franchisees and requirements:
- Small kiosk is P380,000.00 to franchise, but the franchisee is expected to have at least P800,000.00 to start the business. Floor space is 6-10 sq meters. Contract is good for 3 years, renewable.
- Big kiosk is also P380,000.00 to franchise, but the franchisee is expected to have at least P1M to start the business. Floor space is 11-15 sq meters. Contract is good for 3 years, renewable.
- Food Court is P420,000.00 to franchise, but the franchisee is expected to have at least P1.8M to start the business. Floor space is essentially bigger, at 40-60 sq meters. Contract is good for 5 years, renewable.
- Small kiosk is P450,000.00 to franchise, but the franchisee is expected to have at least P82.5 to start the business. Floor space is 75-150 sq meters. Contract is good for 5 years, renewable.
The franchise cost includes the food items about Php 50,000 to Php 300,000, depending on what package. This also covers the security and rental deposits. The franchise fee also includes the furniture, equipment, signages and necessary permits as well as opening assistance and crew training. On top of the franchise fee, service fee will be charged 6% monthly gross sales or P25,000.00 whichever is higher.
Want to start your own Goto King Franchise? You can contact their admin through the following details:
- Website: www.gotoking.com.ph
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: (02)433-8161, (02)922-3206
- Fax No.: (02)433-5208
- Address : 159 Kamias Road Extension Sikatuna, Quezon City, Philippines