Hap Chan Tea house is aiming to become the premier Chinese food chain in the Philippines as it welcomes entrepreneurs to its way of doing business. Hap Chan wishes to share its mastery in serving Chinese cuisine with reputable businessmen who want to be part of this growing restaurant business. The company currently has 13 outlets in operation within Metro Manila and is hoping to expand through franchising.
Hap Chan started as a small tea house in Manila in 1997, serving only the Filipino-Chinese favorites, such as mami, lugaw, and dimsum. It began franchising in 1999 and now has developed into a successful restaurant as it branched out to different parts of the country. Its menu has also evolved into a wide array of authentic Chinese dishes that satisfied its customers for years.
- Site requirements – 150 square meters minimum
- Total investment – P6-9 million (including franchise fee)
- Terms – 5-7 years renewable
- Royalty Fee – 5% on total gross sales
- Return of Investment is expected within 2-4 years depending on location, sales, investment, and ability of franchisee to manage expenses.
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Right to name
- Proprietary marks
- Site selection approval
- Architectural design
- Construction supervision
- Personnel Training program
- Procurement Program
- Operational Manual
- Pre-opening assistance
- Grand opening assistance
- Post opening assistance
- Ongoing support
Franchise Application Procedure
- Write a Letter of Intent and submit to Hap Chan Trading and Management Corporation
- Submit a vicinity map and location of proposed site
- A representative from Hap Chan will conduct an inspection on the proposed site
- Upon approval of site, meetings with aspiring franchisee will follow to discuss business details
- If all requirements are met, franchise is granted
Other contract provisions:
- Design and construction of site is at the expense of the franchisee, but the basic specifications will be provided by Hap Chan.
- Hap Chan Tea House shall approve all remodeling of an existing structure based on the standards of the company.
- The franchisee is required to purchase certain products and ingredients from franchisor and all other items must be purchased from accredited suppliers.
- The kitchen and dining crew of the franchisee are required to complete the training program and demonstrate mastery of certain basic skills.
For more information regarding the Hap Chan franchise, you may make your inquiries at the following:.
- Contact person: Janecel Jalandoni -Head Franchising & Business Development
- Address: HAP CHAN TRADING AND MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, 937 EDSA, South Triangle, Quezon City, Philippines
- Website: www.newhapchan.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone No.: (02)411-6186, (02)410-4009, (02)410-4012
- Fax No.: (02)412-3080