The Chinese culture is very inevitable among us Filipinos. We have learned to love the Chinese food like our own just for instance, in every birthday celebration there is pansit. Whenever we have cravings for some home cooked meal when we are away from home, we find comfort in dimsums and noodles. Well, Chinese food is really a big hit in our country that’s for sure! And if you are eyeing to plunge in the food industry and would like to try Chinese food as your main product then why not go for the leading Chinese food seller in the country which is no other than Hen Lin.
Getting to Know Hen Lin
Hen Lin started way back thirty years ago, when a couple wanted to make an authentic Chinese cuisine for the market. They employed a Chinese chef in the process which helped them achieved the Chinese authenticity in their products. They opened their first store in Paranaque and since then you can now see Hen Lin in almost any SM branch there is.
Steps on How to be a Hen Lin Franchisee
So you have finally decided to give Hen Lin a try and be a franchisee. You need to secure some pertinent documents and learn the process to be a successful Hen Lin franchisee but before anything else, check out the baby steps you need to make in starting your journey in becoming a Hen Lin franchisee.
- Fill out an online franchise form and submit the required documents.
- Write your letter of intent along with the proposed target location, a photo of the proposed site, a brief description of your future store and a brief introduction of yourself as well.
- With regards to the location, Hen Lin requires specific measures before your proposed location gets the approval and we have detailed the requirements below for your reference:
- The building should have good running air conditioning, exhaust and lighting.
- Very good leasing condition should be available.
- Sanitation and cleanliness should be observed in your proposed site.
- There should be high foot traffic in your proposed location.
- Parking space should not be a problem in your target location.
How much is the Hen Lin franchise?
The Hen Lin franchise package differs from one store to the other. So it is best advised to get in touch with the Hen Lin office for more details and information on the franchise package cost and types that they offer.
What are the advantages of being a Hen Lin franchisee?
To name a few, here are the perks of being a Hen Lin franchisee:
- Hen Lin is a well-known brand in the country since 1983. So you are assured that you have a market in any part of the country.
- Hen Lin has bagged the Entrepreneur Award of the Year for Excellence and the Agora Award.
- The pioneer HACCP certified Siomai and Siopao in the Philippines.
- Company offers evaluation of your target location.
- They provide strategic store planning.
- Assistance is provided from opening up to the operations.
- There is centralized purchasing and distribution of products.
- Training and development is provided by the Human Resource office.
Hen Lin’s Contact Details
For more information about the Hen Lin franchise, feel free to reach them through the following contact details:
Address: M& H building, Sucat, Paranaque, Metro Manila