Chinese food has been and will always be an all-time favourite treat of Filipinos from all walks of life. From the easy to cook rice toppings to the complex dumplings; to the hot congees, dessert mooncakes and even the regular noodles, these food choices still remains as the top picks when chow time comes. In fact, even the authentic Chinese street food stir fried noodles are significantly capturing a relative portion of the consuming Pinoys. Thus, it is not a bad idea if you look into venturing the noodles and dim sum food cart franchise.
About the Company
Hong Kong Style Noodles & Dimsum is just one of the product concepts of the Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co. or the AP & GF CO. A company founded by two young entrepreneurs who are primarily committed in providing a lucrative business to interested Filipinos with the over-all goal of building good family relationship. Thus, in 2002, the company opened its doors to Franchising and from then on, no one can stop its momentum in getting more and more franchise. To date, they are present in major malls all over the country and more than 100 outlets nationwide.
Hong Kong Style Noodles Food Cart: Franchise Cost
The Franchise Package is priced at P135,000.00 with the following inclusions:
- Food cart
- (1) unit heavy duty steamer
- (1) unit griddle
- Small wares
- Menu board
- Uniform of crews
- Initial product
- Business training
- Pre-opening assits
- Site assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance
Hong Kong Style Noodles & Dimsum offers authentic Chinese street food in the likes of stir fried noodles with a choice of siomai, wanton or shrimp siomai toppings. Its food cart is package like a mobile kitchen that provides quick and easy food preparation served hot to satisfy an empty stomach the fastest way.
Ten Qualities to be a Franchisee
Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co. has identified ten (10) qualities that may guide interested individuals to become AP & GP Co. franchisees. The company believed that with the identified traits of their (probable) partners, their long-term relationship will be fruitful, productive and lasting. Below is the list:
- Comfortable following an established system
- Financially qualified to operate a business
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to succeeding
- Ability o commit long-term
- Willing to invest the time needed
- Leadership ability
- Capacity to work with customers
- Need for intellectual stimulation
- Threshold for risk.
Steps on how to Franchise the Hong Kong Style Noodles and Dimsum
If you believe that you have the qualities mentioned above, then you are ready to do the first step in being an AP & GP co. franchise. Here are the steps that you can follow:
1. Fill up the application form which can be downloaded or electronically be filled up at their official website at www.asiapacificfranchising.com/application-forms
2. Upload and send the filled up electronic application form.
3. After on-line submission, prepare and mail a letter of intent address to:Mr. Angelito Marcelino General Manager Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.
3. Together with the letter of intent, you also need to attach and submit the following important franchise requirements
- 2 pcs. Recent 2×2 pictures
- Cedula or Passport
- Vicinity Map of proposed outlet
*Take note that the area requirement for the space is 4 square meters or 2 x 2 meters
4. You have the option to mail these requirements or you may personally visit their office at the complete address Below:Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co. Unit C-4 Dunville Condominium, Castilla St. Brgy. Valencia, New Manila, Quezon City
*AP & GF Co is located at the heart of Metro Manila. The nearest land mark to its exact location is the (back of) Broadway Centrum (Aurora Blvd. Q. C.) which is beside the Valencia Hills Condo and the Community Learners School at Brgy. Valencia.
5. Once completed and approved, you will be contacted for details of payments.
6. For your franchise queries, below are the different ways to keep in touch with Asia Pacific & Global Franchise Co.Website: www.asiapacificfranchising.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone Number: (02) 343-0536 Mobile Numbers: Sun – 0922-8307611; Globe – 09175000772