Only a coffee lover would understand the magic of caffeine to brighten up one’s day. If you are not a morning person like me, waking up is such a difficult task and the only thing that I look forward to, is to take a sip from my favorite mug of hot coffee. Some people do not like hot coffee especially during summer season that’s why lattes are popular. Either way, if you love coffee so much that you would want to invest or franchise on a coffee shop but is on a limited capital then we have an amazing suggestion for you. Foss Coffee is open for franchising and it does not take millions to franchise.
About Foss Coffee
Foss Coffee is a brainchild of Edmar Batac. He is not only an entrepreneur but is also a certified barista. Edmar knows that Filipinos are coffee lovers and coffee shops are on the wave. So then he decided to make his own signature in the country and make his very own version of mixes and coffee blends that would entice more avid coffee junkies.
Foss Coffee franchise: Investments, start-up costs, inclusion, fees, requirement etc.
Franchise Fee : Php 280,000.00
- Standard Food Cart
- Start-up assistance
- Site assistance and evaluation
- Trademark, name and logo use
- Initial supplies
- Uniform for the crews (2 sets)
- Assistance in employment hiring of barista and service crew
- A week of crew service training
- Operational support
- Advertising and marketing support during Pre-opening
- Business processing assistance
Franchise fee: Php 150,000 which is good for four years
No royalty fees
Area requirement: At least 4 sqm for the food cart
Ideal or suggested locations: call center, malls, community center, residential areas, and other high foot traffic areas.
Foss Coffee franchise application process
- Download the application form and fill out the questionnaire from their website.
- Send your accomplished application form along with your letter of intent.
- Once selected, you should be ready for a meeting with a Foss Coffee representative.
- Franchise disclosure would be given to you once you have agreed to franchise.
- Examination of your proposed location.
- Signing of agreement.
- Training and pre-opening assistance would be provided.
- Grand opening of your very own Foss Coffee shop.
Foss Coffee contact details:
Address: 2nd floor 103 Maria Cristina building
Samson Road, Caloocan City
Mobile: 0923-5464169, 0916-7443677
Contact: (02) 956-6103