If you are a chicken lover just like me then you would agree that chicken is one of the best food in the world! You can eat this in almost any country there is because chicken is widely accepted as compared to pork and beef. In the Philippines, it is undeniable that chicken especially the fried chicken is the most loved dish of every Filipino whether young or old. If you are a chicken lover and would like to venture into a business franchise that sells your favorite dish then why not try Hungry Juan Franchise.
Getting to know the Hungry Juan Franchise
Hungry Juan Franchise is a birth child of one of the biggest companies in the Philippines which is no other than San Miguel Pure Foods Company. Of course, we all know that San Miguel Pure Foods Company produces only the best products in the country and you are assured that the meat from this company is safe to eat and Avian flu free!
What are the benefits of having a Hungry Juan franchise?
In the Hungry Juan franchise, there are options that would suit your budget. And they are as follows:
- The Php 89,600 franchise fee.
- This type includes the right to use the tradename and the business logo
- Assistance in the process of selection, design of the store and its construction
- Marketing and Branded Customer Service training
- Product and development
- Operations manual
- Innovation and consolidated procurement system availability
- Business management
Payment of the franchise fee should be in full once you have signed the contract.
- Investment Package of Franchise ranging from Php 485,000 up to Php 900,000
- If you would avail of these investment franchise package you would get to enjoy the benefits of availing the franchise fee worth Php 89,000 plus the initial stocks for you to sell.
- Three years contract is applicable for these packages.
- Mobile POS can be availed of the franchisees who purchased theses investment packages at a separate cost.
- Theses investment packages can be paid in installment or tear drop fashion through BPI Ka-Negosyo Loan.
- Every franchisee is required to use only the prescribed equipment and supplies.
Steps on How to Become a Hungry Juan Franchisee:
- Letter of intent should be submitted along with a detailed map or sketch of the proposed site location of your store.
- Site evaluation will be done by the authorized representative of San Miguel Foods Inc.
- Once your proposed target location is approved by the authorized representative from San Miguel Foods Inc, you would be required to accomplish an application form.
- You are required to submit your feasibility study, needed requirements and your marketing plan.
- Once you have finished the paper works, you will be required to undergo a final interview with a representative from San Miguel Foods Inc.
To know more about the process and steps on how to franchise Hungry Juan, check out San Miguel Foods Inc. Business Development Department’s contact details below for your reference:
San Miguel Foods Inc.
17th Floor, JMT Corporate Condominium,
ADB Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig City
Tel No. (02) 702 – JUAN (5826)
Fax No. (+63) 702-5822