Students, researchers, or other professionals tend to rely on printing their paper works most of the time. And as we know, printing can cause your ink to drain or be used up. The price of each cartridge varies from one printer brand to the other but either way it’s quite expensive. So if you want to go for the cheaper ink, we tend to run to the nearest ink refill station. Ink refill stations give us the liberty of enjoying our high quality prints for a fraction of a cost! If you are looking for a business opportunity that is an ink refilling station but is torn on which one to pick then we give you the glorious four in the ink refilling business in the Philippines. See them below for your reference:
Ink2Go has been in the ink refilling station business since 2005. It started its operations in Cebu by its founder: Aaron Nolasco. It started small and gained its popularity from students, and other customers who wanted to save money by ink refill.
Ink2Go Franchise Details and Inclusions:
- Ink2Go franchise is worth Php 150,000 to Php 300,000. This includes the franchise fee which is worth Php150,000.
- The contract agreement is up to five years. There is no renewal fee.
- You are required to pay royalty fee which is worth 3% of your gross sales.
- The required space for your Ink2Go station are as follows: 12mm for store and 4cm for a cart.
- Each store should be at least 500 sqm radius away from each other.
- The contract is coterminous with the franchise agreement.
For more details and information, feel free to reach ink2Go through the following contact information:
Address: RK Franchise Consultancy Inc. G/F Minnesota Mansion, 267 Ermin Garcia St., Cubao
Phone: 02-912-29-46; 02-955-07-34
Fax No.: 02-912-29-73; 02-654-0292
When you ran out of ink while you are in the process of finishing your project, you would feel desperate and be worried especially if you have little spare money available. Good thng, there are ink refilling stations out there that would cost you less than buying need ink.
Ink-Man has been in the ink refilling business for over 20 yrs and since then, Ink-Man has helped people use their money wiser when it comes to ink refill. When you get to have your very own Ink-Man franchise, you would enjoy it more because the contract runs for 6 years and gives you no additional cost when it comes it to renewal fee. Reservation fee on the other hand is worth Php 10,000, this is refundable.
Ink-Man’s Franchise Inclusions are as follows:
- Use of trademark and logo
- Assistance in getting your target location
- Inventory Control and Research Development
- Inventory Control and Tri-Media marketing business visibility
- Research and Development
Ink-Man Franchisee Requirements:
Aspiring franchisee of Ink-Man should secure the following requirements:
- Business permits copy
- Current proof of billing
- Two Valid ID photos
- Letter of Intent
Ink-Man Contact Details:
To know more about Ink-Man franchise and process, you can get in touch with them through the following:
Website: www. Ink-man.com.ph
Ink All You Can
You may see this ink refilling station often because the jeepneys would love to wait for customers in the mall or any other high traffic areas in the mall. This is so because it has widely dominated most SM stores out there.
Ink All You Can ink refilling station has started its operations in the country at around 2005. Ink All You can is also a proud member of the Association of Filipino Franchisers.
Ink All You Can Franchise Details:
- The franchise fee is worth Php 400,000 while the total investment cost would be Php 1M -2.9M.
- The return of investment is around eighteen months.
- Franchise includes the initial supplies, IAYC SAP system, refilling, system and cartridge business, marketing and promotion, endorsements of celebrities, system training, marketing and advertising continuously
Ink All You Can Contact Information:
You can get in touch with Ink All You Can to know more about franchising through the following information:
- Address: CityState Center Unit 906 709 Shaw Blvd, Barangay Oranbo, Pasig C88-88ity
- Phone: 02-631-88-88;02-631-84-56 to 58
- Mobile: 0922-869-33-12
- Site: ink.com.ph
Inkrite has been in the ink refilling station industry for fourteen years since it has been known in the market since 2003. To this moment, inkrite has been the top ink refilling station in the country. Ink rite has their very own technology when it comes to ink refills and if you are eyeing for this company as a franchise then you are assured that you are in good hands.
Inkrite Franchise Details
- Inkrite has a franchise fee from Php 100,000 to Php 200,000.
- The 5% of the gross monthly sales would go to the royalty fee.
- The contract is for five years.
Inkrite’s Contact Information:
Address: No.4 Balete Drive , Barangay Kaunlaran, 1111 Quezon City, Philippines
Phone: 02-570-99-99; 02-705-16-60; 02-705-16-71 to 72; 02-705-16-98