Kangaroo Jack is another restaurant that offers a lucrative and effective investment to entrepreneurs. The restaurant is a fast casual dining place with an informal setting and a menu that is a little bit lower that its competitors. With these factors, the business is sure to attract customers from all areas so return of investment is achieved easily. The company promises its franchisees profitable business opportunities through an aggressive franchise development plan.
Kangaroo Jack Steaks& Grill is every steak lover’s haven with its menu that boasts of porterhouse, tenderloin, and T-bone steaks, plus other sizzling meals and grills. It also serves burgers, pizza, nachos, quesadilla, and a variety of chicken, ribs, seafood, and pasta dishes all at affordable prices. Conceptualized in 2006, the company first opened in 2008 and has started franchising on the same year. After almost a decade, Kangaroo Jack has gained patronage because of its delectable food, excellent customer service, and relaxing ambience.
- Franchise Fee for Full Store: P 3.5 – P4.5 Million (50-130 sqm)
- Franchise Fee for Kiosk: P2.5 – P3.5 Million (20-45 sqm)
- Total Investment Package – P9-12 Million
- Terms – 5- 8 years renewable
- Return of Investment – 2 years depending on sales, and location
- Royalty Fee – 55 of total gross sales
- Advertising Fee – 2% of total gross sales
Franchise Package Inclusions:
- Franchise fee
- Leasehold improvement
- Dining tables & chairs
- Kitchen equipments
- Security bond
- Security and advance deposits
- Site Feasibility Study
- Store Design & Layout
- Use of Logo & Trademark
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Use of Training & Operations Manuals
- Pre-Opening & Grand Opening Assistance
- Opening Team Support (to be assigned for the first 2 weeks of operation)
- Marketing & On-going Support Program
- Continuous Research & Development
- Full store – 50-130 square meters minimum
- Kiosk – 20-45 square meters minimum
- Must be located in areas with heavy pedestrian and vehicular traffic – preferably malls.
Franchise Application Procedure
- Write a Letter of Intent
- Submit a map and address of proposed site
- A Representative of kangaroo jack will conduct an inspection on the proposed site
- Your application will be reviewed
- If approved you will be meeting up with Kangaroo Jack officials to discuss details.
- Franchise is awarded and franchise fee must be paid upon contract signing.
If you need more information regarding the Kangaroo Jack Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/pages/Kangaroo-Jack-Steaks-and-Grill-Robinsons-Place-Ermita/235493519829858
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: (02)869-0084
- Fax No.: (02)869-0076
- Address: DII Bldg. 5, 150 San Vicente Road, Brgy. San Vicente, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines