Healthy food choices are the in thing these days. This is now the trend in the food business as more and more people are becoming health conscious on the food they eat. Not only because they are counting calories to help lose that unwanted weight, but more so they look into the benefits that these foods will bring into the body. This is also the very reason why there is a rise in the demand of healthy snacks in the market today. The fear of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and heart illnesses pushed people to eat healthily. Thus, Kuya’s Special Lumpiang Sariwa food cart which offers the tasty vegetarian fresh spring rolls became available to busy Filipinos who wanted to have a tasty and healthy snack treat that is readily accessible and available.
Kuya’s Special Lumpiang Sariwa food cart is under the trade name “Kuya’s Specials” and is owned by the Empeno-Reyes Foods Company Limited or the erfoods, a Filipino owned franchising company with the vision of making healthy nutritious and value for money snacks with the passion of promoting healthy eating habits among Filipinos. This is why its mission is to provide fresh and a healthier approach in the preparation of well-loved Filipino favorites such as the fresh lumpia, the empanada and the ice scramble to name a few of its product lines. In particular, the lumpia variety offered by Kuya’s Special ranges from a choice of assorted vegetables like carrots, bean sprouts, tofu to banana blossom. These are all made from fresh ingredients to give that distinct taste.
Because of the tasty fresh lumpia that Kuya’s Special is offering, it instantly became a huge hit to its target customers that it is now being referred to as “lumpiang maingay” which means noise-maker fresh spring roll. People who have stopped by and grabbed this healthy snack keeps on coming back and provides positive feedback in terms of its taste to anyone they meet, thus it is truly “pinag-uusapan sa sarap”. If interested to be a partner in this healthy endeavor, the franchise investment cost is P230,000.00 which includes cost of cart, basic equipment, uniforms, initial inventory, training of service crew, marketing support, close supervision and assistance and general liability insurance for one year. This packages has no royalty fee with an advertising fee of P1,000.00 per month. Terms of renewal is three years and its preliminary inventory is worth P10,000.00.
The company is willing to assist interested andnew entrepreneurs in establishing their own food cart business most especially in the process of selecting a suitable site and the completion of the franchising requirements. Trainings and initial operations assistance are also given as well as guidance in terms of product advertising and promotion. During the operation stage, consultancy for operations is also provided and a help line is available for real time feedback from its branches. Furthermore, as franchisee, you will enjoy the benefit of ordering in bulk from the company’s commissary.
Food Cart Franchise Inclusions
- The following are the inclusions of the Kuya’s Lumpiang Sariwa food cart franchise:
- Franchise fee of P80,000.00
- Right to use of trademark, name and logo
- Standard size food cart
- Equipment lists and specifications
- Pre-opening, opening and post-opening assistance
- Assistance of processing of business papers
- Assistance in hiring and selection of service crew
- P500,000 worth of fire and comprehensive general liability insurance (if in mall outlet)
- Three days training of service crew
- Two sets of fashionable uniforms
- Continuous operational support
Steps on how to become a franchisee
- Fill up on-line application form on the company’s website at www.erfoods.com
- Prepare site location details for site evaluation
- Wait for feedback and if application and site is approved, the company will schedule a meeting for contract signing and for your other queries.
- For more information, you may contact ER foods with the different contact details below:
Contact Person: Mr. JC CajalaEmpeno-Reyes Foods Co. Ltd. Suites 503-504 West Trade Center 132 West Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines Website: www.erfoods.com E-mail: email@example.com Trunklines: (02) 921-9474; (02) 921-9476 TeleFax: (02) 441-2651