Be the first to bring the country’s famous Lugaw into your city by franchising Lugaw Queen. It is one of the fastest growing food chain in CALABARZON and is now starting to conquer the Metro Manila market. This homegrown Filipino restaurant serves the best Filipino food that it will surely gain patronage from people of all ages and social classes. Having the opportunity to be one of the first to serve this uniquely flavored Lugaw in your place is something you can’t pass up. Minimum investment, minimum risk, but with high profitability, Lugaw Queen is sure win business for you.
Company Background: Lugaw Queen Franchise
Lugaw Queen was founded by Sherwin and Beverly Aquino in 2007. It was initially located in San Pablo City as a small take-out counter serving plain lugaw for just P10. The couple put up this small business with a starting capital of P1,000, enough to buy a dozen eggs, a kilo of rice, and 3 chairs to fit in a 4-sqm outlet. What the husband and wife team did not expect was the unprecedented success of their lugaw eatery. They opened two more branches in San Pablo City after three months and another four branches just before the year ended. Lugaw Queen’s fame has reached other areas in Laguna, Lucena, Quezon, and even Metro Manila. The food chain now boasts of a total of 17 branches and still counting.
Mrs. Aquino’s cooking gave the ordinary lugaw an extraordinary twist. With her original recipes and passion to serve delicious Filipino dishes, food enthusiasts have come to crave for Lugaw Queen’s unique lugaw experience.
Main Products and Services
- A variety of original Lugaw recipes
- Sago’t Gulaman.
- Open 24 hours a day
- Total Franchise Investment Cost – P1 Million to P1.5 Million
- Franchise Fee – P150,000
- Franchise Term – 3 years renewable.
- Royalty fee – 3% of total gross sales to be paid every fifth day of the following month
- Advertising Fee – 1% of the total gross sales to be paid monthly
- Installation of POS (point of sale) hardware and PLDT SME subscription – P3,200 per month for proper monitoring of sales and inventory
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Use of Lugaw Queen business system, trade name, and logo
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Comprehensive management and personnel training
- Continuous guidance and support in operations
- Operations Manual
- Discounts on products and supplies
- Promotional and marketing assistance
Other Contract Provisions
- The franchisee should buy all proprietary ingredients only from the Lugaw Queen commissary
- Required space for location must be at least 30 – 60 sqm.
For more information regarding Lugaw Queen, you may contact them through any of their contact details below.
- Website: lugawqueen.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone nos.: (049)573-3471, (049)573-3755
- Mobile nos.: 0928-462-3092, 0947-195-3123
- Address: Marfori Subd. Road 4, Brgy. Silangan, Calauan, Laguna, Philippines