Manang’s Chicken, the fast-rising star in the fast food restaurant business, is now open to all business minded people. The company aims to have over 100 branches in the next three years and be among the big names in food service business. Every franchisee will have the opportunity to experience a quick return of investment and full support from the company for reasonable franchise package cost. Customers love the unique Manang’s Chicken flavor so this is definitely a good franchise choice.
As the name implies, the restaurant’s famous chicken initially came from the owner’s house help, “Manang” who came up with a fried chicken with a signature Filipino sauce. Every time friends of Jill Gerodias-Borja (one of the owners) would visit, they crave for Manang’s chicken, so Jill decided to open a stall at Mercanto Centrale in 2010 to offer Manang’s Chicken. At first it was Jill herself who manned the stall but within a year, it grew as it opened its business for franchise. What started out as stall now boasts of 10 company owned branches in Metro Manila and still hoping for more. Truly Manang’s Chicken redefined chicken for the Filipino market.
Number of Outlets:
- Branches (company owned) : 10
- Franchise outlets: 3
- Franchise Fee: P500,000.00
- Total Investment: P4.5 to P6 Million
- Royalty Fee – none
- Term of Franchise Agreement – 7 years
- Renewal – 50% of current initial fee
Franchise Package Inclusions:
- Use of brand trademark and goodwill
- Site evaluation
- Training services for 2 weeks
- Initial marketing cost for pre-opening and opening
- Operations Manual
- 12 months of Red Book for Managers
- Salary of Opening Team for 2 weeks
- Store type: full store with dine-in
- Area: 60 to 150 square meters minimum
- Recommended Locations: Mall, Off mall commercial or stand alone
- Areas for franchising: Metro Manila and Provincial
Franchise Application Procedure:
- Submit the following documents
- Letter of Intent to Franchise
- Franchise application form
- Photos, map, and other details of proposed location
- Submit the completed documents to the contact details below.
- A representative from Manang’s Chicken will conduct a site evaluation.
- Once approved, your application will be reviewed.
- Follow-up meetings between franchisee and franchisor will follow.
- If everything is agreed upon, and all requirements are met, franchise is granted.
If you are interested in getting a Manang’s Chicken Franchise, you can contact them through any of their contact details below:
- Website: www.manangschicken.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/manangschicken
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone No.: (02)403-5450
- Address: Giabella Foods Corporation Attn: Franchise & Business Development Dept. Rm. 205, MMG Business Center The Renaissance, 215 Salcedo st. Legaspi Village, Makati CIty, Philippines