When salary day comes, the usual thing that we do aside from going to the nearest ATM is that we tend to look for pasalubong for our family before we go straight to home. Most of the time, the usual pick that we get is to get some munchies. The more the better and the more affordable the cost then the happier we get. As for me, since I generally have a sweet tooth, I would usually go for some sweet pastries or donuts. And for sure, anywhere we gaze our eyes into we would see donut stands. One of the top picks is Mister Donut. Mister Donut is obviously everywhere, you can see it paired inside a KFC chain, at 7 eleven and even at MRT stations and more. You would really think more than twice, as to how they have become this popular and widespread. Getting a Mister Donut franchise would not be a bad idea after all since it’s been booming for quite some time and is continuously growing. If you are looking forward to having a Mister Donut franchise, then you need to stick around and check out below.
Mister Donut Franchise Company Background
Almost half a century ago, two brothers in la have decided to separate and create their very own doughnut and coffee shop they were Bill Rosenberg and Harry Winouker. Mr. Rosenberg is the founder of Dunkin Donuts while Mr. Winouker created Mister Donuts. Mr. WInouker started selling his doughnuts on the streets of Boston and he even began delivering to offices downtown. He gained patrons and loyal customers and after some time, this ambulant store became a retail store. Years have passed by and he started franchising until it reached an impressive number in the US. And as of this moment, Mister Donut is not only widely known in the US but it has also reached neighboring countries worldwide.
Ramcar group of companies is the proud distributor of Mister Donut in the Philippines since the 10th of May 1995. Along with is subsidiary, Food Fest Inc, Mister Donut was introduced and popularized aggressively with the help of brilliant tie ups with convenience stores like 7 eleven, fast food chains like KFC, petroleum outlets like Petron and Shell Select and even shipping lines nationwide.
Mister Donut is one of the biggest donut chains on the planet and a regarded pioneer in the business of franchising with more than 10,000 shops. And it is never ceasing to grow! Mister Donut is far reaching an extension through potential franchisees who are goal-oriented and committed.
Find more about Mister Donut Franchise idea which offers a demonstrated, sound, gainful venture opportunities.
Preferred Locations for a Mister Donut Franchise
The more congested your area is the higher the foot traffic it would get and that means more potential for sales. The following are the preferred locations for Mister Donut.
- Shopping malls
- School canteens
- Public transport terminals
- Public Market
Advantages of Mister Donut Franchise Business
- It is a no doubt a universal brand
- It has low capital venture
- Simple to Operate with no Cooking and refrigeration necessities
- Low space necessity (no less than 4sqm as the minimum space for the simplest type of franchise)
- Successful deals advancements!
- Orientation and Marketing Support provided
- Free Visual examination and assessment of the proposed site
- Sponsorship recompenses
- Persistent products advancement
Mister Donut Franchise Packages
Food Cart Shops
- Food Cart size is 1.35M frontage at 2.16M height
- 100mm size portal and icon elements attached to the food cart.
- Franchise fee is Php 89,962.47
- Food Cart size is 1.60M frontage at 2.16M height.
- 300mm size portal and icon elements attached to the food cart.
- Franchise fee is Php 91, 286.00
- Full package of new cart design food cart showcase with portal, signage and icon elements.
- Full back enclosure with mural and poster board.
- Crates storage
- Franchise fee is Php 159,671.00
- Food Cart size is 2.0M x 2.0M at 2.20M height.
- Franchise fee is Php 130,737.36
New Cart with Side Counter
- Food Cart size is 2.0M x 2.0M.
- Franchise fee is Php 169,771.00
The take out shop is used for outdoor areas and even in-line.
Space requirement is 6-9 square meters.
This includes the following:
- Portal with icon
- Poster Stand
- Poster boards
- Premium item holder
- Drinks holder
- LCD Menu board
- Lifestyle Mural
- Storage Cabinet
- Crates Cabinet
- design elements and equipment
This type is for the dining customers that serves as a coffee and donut shop. The design is dependent on the floor area of the shop.
Floor area required is 25 – 90 square meters.
This includes the following:
- Portal with icon
- Glass decals
- Lifestyle murals
- LCD Menu boards
- Poster Stands
- Poaster Boards
- Premium items holder
- Chiller / Refrigerator
- Oven / Microwave
- Sandwich Counter
- Crack Pot
- Tables and Chairs
- design elements and kitchen equipment
Contract Period: 2 years non refundable. Can be renewable up to 4 years with a 50% discount on the franchising fee.
If you are really up for it, you need to settle the following required documents in order to proceed with your application procedure. A candidate ought to present a rightfully marked Letter of Intent tended to the Franchise Management Department (email@example.com) which ought to contain the accompanying data:
- Applicant’s interest to be a franchisee of Mister Donut
- Applicant’s address, contact numbers and e-mail
- Target location’s complete address and vicinity map
- Site Pictures (optional)
Contact Details of Mister Donut:
To enlighten you further on how to franchise Mister Donut, feel free to ring them or catch them through any of their contact points below:
MISTER DONUT PHILIPPINES
Franchise Management Department
Address: 6/F Ramcar Center, Mister Donut Phils., 80-82 Roces Ave., Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Customer Hotline: 0917-88MDWOW (0917-886-3969)
Telephone No: (02)370-1236
Fax No.: (02)376-2233
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/MrDonutPH