Monterey Foods Corporation is offering interested investors to join their company and enjoy considerable benefits. With Monterey, a franchisee will get an abundant supply of high quality meats and value-added meat products. He will operate under a proven business plan, and receive marketing support. With the help of this winning business formula, an investor will surely profit and earn payback in two years.
Meat products are always present on every Filipino dining table, Monterey is a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation, and the products are guaranteed to be fresh, disease-free, and of high quality. These factors, will secure a fruitful business venture for anyone who is aiming for success.
Monterey Farms Corporation was established in 1969 in Isabela. It later became a subsidiary of San Miguel Corporation and took on the name Monterey Foods Corporation. Today, Monterey is considered as the biggest company in the area of livestock raising, slaughtering, meat retailing, and meat processing in the country. Armed with the latest technology in food processing, the company produces quality meat products that ensures consumers that they are getting only the freshest food products with all the nutrients locked in.
Due to the growing demand for Monterey products, the company opened its doors to franchising in 1990. The number of outlets increased considerably that franchised meat shops can now be found in numerous areas nationwide.
Monterey meat shops are manned by trained butchers and merchandisers to ensure customers that the standard of Monterey are maintained and extended onto its branches.
Monterey meat products regularly undergo inspection from the National Meat Inspection Commission to guarantee that they are free from diseases.
- Monterey fresh pork and beef products
- Monterey Ready-to-Cook Meats
- Magnolia Chicken, Milk, Butter, Cheese & Cooking Oil
- Purefoods selected cold cuts and canned goods
- Other selected San Miguel products
- Estimated Initial Investment – Approximately P3.1 Million
- Franchise Fee – P224,000
- Additional P100,000 Franchise Fee for Chicken Station
- Royalty Fee – 2% of total monthly sales
- Advertising Fee – 1% of total monthly sales
- Projected Return of Investment – 2-2.5 years
- Construction: P640,000
- Equipment and Other Supplies: P1,500,000
- Rent (with deposits): P90,000
- Merchandising Materials: P20,000
- Franchise Fee: P200,000 plus 12% RVAT
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Use of Monterey name and trademark
- Store design
- Operations Manual
- Monterey Signage
- Training of crew
- Operations support
- Marketing and promotional support
- Approximately 80 square meters with a frontage of at least 5 meters
Franchise Application Procedure
- Submit a Letter of Intent
- Enclose a location map and information on the proposed site
- Site inspection and approval
- Meetings and discussions
- Franchise granting
- Construction & Manpower Training
For more information regarding the Monterey Franchise, you may reach them through any of the following contact information:
- Website: www.monterey.com.ph
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No.: (02)702-5569, (02)702-5386, (02)702-5831
- Fax No.: (02)914-8750, (02)637-3784
- Mobile No.: 0917-898-5363
- Address: Monterey Foods Corporation, 17F JMT Corporate Condominium, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines