One of the best ways in determining the perfect franchise is the reputation of the franchising company as well as the recognition they have earned for their exceptional performance in the business. One of these is the Pancake House franchise as it continues to gather popularity in the area of serving delicious food, outstanding customer service, and great dining atmosphere. The company has extended this business endeavor to prospective franchisees who are interested in committing to a financial investment that bears an expertise in the field of food service. Being part of the company will ensure every franchisee a wholesome package filled with benefits and support making it a successful venture.
Company Background: Pancake House Franchise
Pancake House was founded by Milagros Basa, Leticia Zamora, and Carmen Zaragosa, in 1970. These three women introduced pancakes and waffles to the market that are basically rice-eating customers. The first Pancake House was established near the Magallanes Theater where people who went to the cinema had a taste of the delectable pancakes and cozy ambience. The restaurant grew throughout the following years, building company-owned and franchised outlets nationwide. In 2000 an investor group led by Martin P. Lorenzo acquired the pancake House chain, including the commissary. More stores were built across the country and at present, the Pancake House Group also operates other restaurants such as Dencio’s, Kabisera ni Dencio, Teriyaki Boy, Sizzlin’ Pepper Steak, Singkit, and Le Coeur de France. All together, these brands command a network of 174 outlets nationwide.
Main Products and/or Service Offered
- Pancakes and Waffles
- Breakfast Anytime Corner
- Kitchen Soups and Fresh Garden Salads
- Patio Pasta
- Hale and Hearty Mains
- Lanai Light and Easy
Number of Branches
- Metro Manila – 68
- Luzon – 15
- Visayas – 6
- Mindanao – 7
Pancake House Franchise Information
- Franchise Fee – P1,000,000 + 12%VAT
- Total Franchise Cost / Investment – P7 million to P8.5 million
- Royalty Fee – 9 % of the total gross sales on the first year
10% on the succeeding years
- Advertising Fee – none
Pancake House Franchise Package Inclusions
- Store design and construction
- Furniture and fixtures
- Air conditioning
- Pre –operating expenses
- Management assistance for business planning
- Personnel hiring and training assistance
- Marketing support
- Continuous support within the operation of the outlet
- Shell-type store – 80-100 square meters
- Free standing store – 100-120 square meters
Franchisees must be:
- Enterprising with strong desire to succeed.
- Must have a strong background in people skills.
- Willing to undergo full-time training in restaurant operations.
- Must be hands-on and willing to devote time overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Franchisees are required to strictly follow and adhere to the Pancake House standards in cleanliness and food services in order to uphold the company’s quality and reputation.
For more information regarding franchising Pancake House, you may inquire at the following contact details.
- Contact person: Daryl Kay L. Samonte
- Office Address: 2F, La Panday Center, 2263 Pasong Tamo Ext. Makati City
- Telephone: +6328172966 and +6328942000 local 872
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.pancakehouse.biz
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PancakeHousePhilippines
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pancakehouseph