Want to be part of a fast-growing company and earn bigger profits for low investment cost? Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc., (PNX) is open for franchising and is offering you a chance to be part of a company where every member is treated as family. If you are an individual or a corporation who has the financial resources and eagerness to enter the petroleum retail business, you are qualified to be a Phoenix partner. The company will provide guidance to interested franchisees every step of the way and all throughout the franchise contract. In Phoenix, its team will help you succeed. It is their goal to support you in meeting your goals while achieving theirs, too.
Phoenix Petroleum Philippines, Inc. (PNX) opened its first station in 2005 in Davao. The company is engaged in trading refined petroleum products and lubricants, operation of oil depots, and storage and transport services. This homegrown corporation started to make a name for itself as it moved northwards and built a network of retail stations. What started as a 5-station network grew into over 300 stations in a span of 8 years. From being ranked 570th in the Top 10,000 Philippine Corporations, it made a significant jump to 36th in just 6 years. Award-giving bodies in the industry gave recognition to Phoenix in its effort to uphold values that are distinctly Filipino. Today, Phoenix is the country’s leading independent oil company and one of the most trusted petroleum brands by customers.
Benefits of Franchising Phoenix Petroleum
- The franchisee earns the right to operate a Phoenix gasoline retail service station, and use of the company’s retail operations and management system
- Because of the low investment plan and higher per-liter margin, there is bigger earning opportunity, thus return of investment period is shorter.
- You can start your business right after the construction period which is normally not more than six months.
- Franchise terms are flexible intending to meet the franchisee’s needs in order to maximize profitability
- You have an option to put-up non-fuel business establishments on your station. However, these must be approved by Phoenix. Among those allowed are convenience stores, Western Union Money Remittance, ATM’s, auto repair shop, restaurants, and coffee shops.
- Outstanding business partners are recognized and chosen at the end of each year. The winners are treated to a vacation abroad.
No. of Branches
- Luzon – 99
- Visayas – 41
- Mindanao – 203
Types of Franchise Available
- Company-Owned, Dealer-Operated (CODO)
- Dealer-Owned, Dealer-Operated (DODO)
- Brand Reimbursement Fee
- CODO – P500,000 – P1M
- DODO – P350,000 –P500,000
- Total Franchise Cost / Investment – P2.5M to P5M
- Estimated Payback Period – 3-4 years
- Franchise Term – 5 years renewable
- Participation Fee
- CODO – P50,000 annually
- DODO – P35,000 annually
Standard Package Inclusions:
- For CODO:
- Brand Signage
- Pump dispensers
- Underground tank
- Point of Sale
- Generator Set
- Site construction
- For DODO:
- Brand Signage
- Pump dispensers
- Underground tank
Franchise Package Inclusions for CODO and DODO
- Site Evaluation Assistance and Station Lay-Out Assistance
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Provision of Station Equipment (pumps, tanks and signage)
- The Phoenix Operations Manual
- Technical Training
- Continuous research and product development
- Continuing visits, guidance and business evaluation support
- Use of Phoenix brand, system and design
- Sales territory protection
- Access to market studies and new developments in the business
- Extensive advertising and marketing support
- Area must be at least 800 sqm with a frontage of at least 30 meters
- Must be located near residential and commercial areas
- Must be along high traffic volume highways
- Exceptions can be made depending on the volume of the site
Franchise Application Procedure
- Fill out the Letter of Intent found on their website
- You can also click on the Phoenix Franchise Form as an alternative if you have problems with the other form mentioned above.
- The Company’s Retail Territory Manager will contact you to discuss your business proposal
- Fill out Phoenix Franchise Application Form indicating location of your proposed site. If proposed site is not available, the company will look for a suitable area for you.
- Site evaluation
- Interview with the Dealer Selection Panel (DSP)
- Signing of Franchise Agreement and payment of fees
- For CODO stations, Phoenix will acquire the necessary permits
- For DODO stations, the franchisee will secure the permits but will be assisted by the company
- Phoenix station construction (approx. 4 months)
- Management and personnel training
- Grand opening. (Congratulations!)
For more information regarding the Phoenix Petroleum franchise, you can reach them through the following contact details.
- Office Address: 25th Floor Fort Legend Towers 3rd Avenue corner 31st Street, Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634
- Telephone: +632-4034013, +6332-4034013, +6382-2358888
- Mobile Number: +639173078815
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.phoenixfuels.ph
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/phoenixfuels.ph
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/phoenixfuels