This one of a kind Filipino food concept originated in Dagupan City Pangasinan. The unique concept of presenting a simple sandwich recipe into one delightful snack treat has truly captured the eyes and mouth of every Filipinos young and old. This is why Plato Wraps are indeed great meals in small packages. Consequently, what makes this product great is its specially made flat bread that if stuffed with chunky and tasty stuffs such as grilled chicken, spicy seasonings and some vegetables, it can definitely replace one hearty meal. This is its signature product that made a mark in the taste buds of every Pinoys.
The concept of Plato Wraps all started in a family owned bakeshop called Panaderia Antonio located in Dagupan City and is now Panaderia Antonio Food Corporation or PAFC. It was the idea of one family member named Kamella Seen to bake a bread that she can call her own. And in 2001, the innovative way of stuffing this kind of bread opened the doors to what is now called the “Plato Wraps”. Because of its delicious and yummy taste, it instantly became very popular and moved PAFC to venture into its first food service cart operations opened for franchising in 2003. It did not take long for PAFC to expand its Plato Wraps franchise as it easily penetrated Metro Manila and even to other key cities in the provinces. Currently, the company is aggressively making its entry to places in the Visayas and Mindanao area.
What is Plato Wraps?
Plato Wraps can be likened to a budget meal that is wrapped around a tasty flat bread that is grilled and is best served hot. The fillings inside can vary depending on your choices. You can choose from the all-time favourite chunky chicken filling, yummy tuna, wrap n’ roll, pizza, ham and cheese and the very veggie options for the vegetarians. These fillings are all best-sellers and are selling just like hotcakes in the market today.
One interesting and valid requirement that the owner would want to check before applying for a franchise is that the applicant should first be an avid fan of the product and must also be a loyal customer. She believes that the operations of the business will come easy and that marketing will not be a problem if you patronize first your own. All this will just come naturally which will make the business successful.
Deatails, How to and Franchising Fee of Plato Wraps Food Cart Franchise
- Franchising Fee (outside Luzon) – P200,000.00
- Terms of Agreement – six (6) years
- Franchise Fee (within Luzon area) – P150,000.00
- Terms of Agreement – five (5) years
- Initial Stock worth – ranging from P60,000.00 – P80,000.00 (this will depend on the projected requirements as well as the location of the store)
- Food Cart Set-up – P275,000.00 which includes the following:
- All cart structure assembly
- Containers and small wares
- Cart uniforms of crew
Franchise Package Inclusion
Below are the inclusions if you plan to get a Plato Wraps franchise package:
- Site evaluation assistance
- Complete set-up of Plato Wraps
- Chiller and Proprietary Cart
- Training Program
- Opening assistance
- On-going assistance
- Central purchasing
- Research and development Assistance
Take note that the cost of the refrigeration unit is P95,000.00. This is standard unit for all Plato Wraps stores; it should have a four door commercial chiller. This will be placed within busy malls. Franchise store locations or feasible site near a Plato Wraps store.
Steps on How to Franchise Plato Wraps
Since the owner of Plato Wraps does not just give franchise to anyone here and there, she makes sure that she maintains a very strict screening process. Below are the steps on how to be a franchisee of Plato Wraps.
1. Be sure you are a satisfied customer of Plato Wrap before showing interest in getting a franchsie.
2. If you are, contact PAFC and set an appointment with Plato Wrap owner, Kamella Seen for a lengthy discussion of what you need to know about the entire business. Topics include revenue, her standard of running the business and a lot more.
3. The applicant is then given enough time to think on what transpired during the meeting.
4. If the applicant is committed to pushed through with the franchising, you may contact again the PAFC to confirm your application.
5. For more detailed information on the necessary requirements needed, you may contact Plato Wraps in the following details:Contact Info: Panaderia Antonio Food Corporation Head Office: 310 Crisologo Compound Tapuac Distric, Dagupan City, Philippines Phone: (075) 523-1034 Fax Number: (075) 515-7692 Metro Manila Office and Distribution Center: Phone: (02) 703-9322 E-mail: email@example.com Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/PlatoWrapsOfficial Website: http://www.platowraps.com.ph/