Filipinos are a number one fan of meats-on-a-stick snacks. We just love snacking on fishballs, squidballs and kikiam, that we crave these kind of food almost every day. For malls are the new streets and the mall food carts are the new fishball vendors. Potdog is an amazing example of a successful “fishball, kikiam atbp” food carts and luckily for you, Potdog is open for franchising.
About Potdog Franchise
The registered name for Potdog is actually, Potdog Yummy Yes Delights. PotDog YummyYes Delights serves freshly cooked, unique, high quality and affordable snack foods to kids and adults from all walks of life. It is found mainly in malls, catering to those who are in need of a quick snack but are too busy to sit down in a restaurant. People recognize the happy face on a yellow background and the brand had been ubiquitous to kikiam, fishball and squidballs.
The Potdog Food Cart Typically Carries the Following Food Items
- Potato Slice
- Potato Wedge
- Chicken Saucer
- Crispy Siomai
- Shark’s Fin Siomai
- Chicken Ball
- Crab Claw
- Crab Egg
- Fish Ball
- Lobster Ball
- Squid Ball
- Squid Nugget
- Crispy Chicken
- Crunchy Squid
- Garlic Rice
- Red Iced Tea and Green Tea
Potdog Franchise: Fees, Franchise Terms
The franchise package for Potdog Cart Set Up is Php 365,000.00 and thePotdog Kiosk Set Up is Php 450,000.00. The fee includes the following items:
- Potdog Franchise Fee
- Deep Fryers
- Cooking Utensils
- Staff Uniforms
- Worth Php 20,000 of Initial Inventories
- Side tables (for Kiosk Set Up only)
- Back cabinet (for Kiosk Set Up only)
- Rice cooker (for Kiosk Set Up only)
- A couple of upright freezers (for Kiosk Set Up only)
The franchise packages also include:
- Opening assistance
- Site evaluation and selection
- Trade name use
- Operations manual
- Human resource training
- Inventory system
- Continued product research and development
The terms of franchise lasts for 3 years and is renewable for another 3 years.
Potdog Franchise: The Franchising Procedure
The procedure is a simple five step process:
- Send a Letter of Intent to the Main Office or through the contact details in teh last section of this article.
- Attach a vicinity map and images of target location. This is for approval of the franchise manager.
- After it has been approved, the franchise manager is schedule a meeting with you and discuss the terms.
- Signing of contract and payment of franchise fee.
Contact the franchise manager of Potdog if you want to start franchising:
Phone Nos.: (02)738-1111 to 13, (02)732-3046, (02)742-9336, (02)711-9807
Fax Nos.: (02)738-1111 to 13, (02)742-9336
Address: 167 Basco St., La Loma, Quezon City, Philippines