Being the tropical country such as ours, we are already acquainted with the exhausting glare of the sun especially during the summer season. Since we are all exhausted by this hotness and dryness, we are all looking for some thirst quenchers and coolers to get through the day. No wonder, the coolers have paved its way to the food industry and we would see many business ventures that have boomed significantly and exponentially just by selling these coolers and one of which is the brand that all of us are familiar with which is no other than: Quickly.
Know more about the brand: Quickly
Quickly is one of the popular brands in the country when it comes to bubble teas and if you have not heard of this, you might have been living on a rock! Quickly started running way back last 2000 and it boomed swiftly just like its name, get it? It started its operations in the University Belt area and this strategy has been successful since students are fonder of hanging out with friends as they eat or drink. Today, Quickly has branches nationwide which roughly reaches around sixty outlets.
Quickly Franchise Details and Inclusions
The franchise fee for Quickly is around Php 788,000 and it includes the following:
- Franchise fee
- Training fee
- Initial inventory
- Security deposit
- Two years renewable franchise agreement
How to Franchise the Quickly Food Cart?
So you have finally decided that the Quickly Food Cart franchise is the right one for you. Check out our easy guidelines below on how to franchise the Quickly food cart.
- Secure an application form, make your letter of intent and attach your updated resume along with the checklist of the application requirements and send it to email@example.com
- Application requirements includes the following: applicant’s bank statement for the last three months; government ID; a passport photo; company background; photocopy of the company’s registration papers and photocopy of the company’s articles of incorporation and its corporate CTC.
- The evaluation process takes about two to three weeks if you have completed the prerequisites in the checklist mentioned earlier.
- You will be asked to have a meeting with the manager of Quickly after your application has been evaluated.
What are the requirements when availing the Quickly franchise?
- You need to have at least six square meters for your store
- You need to pay a royalty fee of 55% of the gross monthly purchase
- You need to pay a fixed renewal fee after the franchise agreement
Qucikly’s Contact Information
For more details and further explanation on how to have your very own Quickly franchise, you may reach them through the following:
Address: 39 Malasimbo st. Bgy Masambong, San Francisco Delmonte, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone Nos: 02-365-25-18; 02-365-85-16