If you are looking for an established franchisor whose products enjoy a stable demand, you may want to invest in Seaoil Philippines, an award –winning company that is innovative, customer-focused and globally competitive. The company offers its franchisees a low-risk investment option with optimum investment return within 4-5 years. This expansion plan aims primarily in providing an alternative and quality fuel for Filipinos in all areas within the country.
The SEAOIL Group of Companies was established in 1978 and started as a storage facility for petroleum and petrochemical products. It was in 1996 when the company decided to enter the gas station business. After more than twenty years, Seaoil has grown into the biggest independent fuel company in the Philippines with over 100 stations nationwide. The company takes pride in pioneering the development of alternative fuels and providing the best quality services and petroleum products to its Filipino customers.
Advantages in franchising Seaoil Philippines Inc.:
- An opportunity to market prime commodities (fuel and lubricants) backed by 31 years of operations excellence.
- A franchise that enables Dealers to maintain ownership of their invested money and double it in 4 years.
- A continuous support program to allow Dealers to earn from initiatives other than selling of fuel and lubricants.
- High Return / Low Risk ; Proven Profitability
- Competitive Pricing ; Security of Supply
- World Class Products
Advantages of operating a gasoline station:
- Low franchise fee
- Oil is an essential commodity
- Price flexibility and margin support
- No inventory spoilage
- Demand is non-trend dependent
- Option for expansion – convenience store & service bay
- Simple to operate
- Option to become a lubricant distributor
- Franchise Fee – P250,000.00
- Initial investment package – P2- P8 million
- Royalty Fee – 2% of the total gross sales per month
- Return of investment – 4 – 5 years depending on the size and location of gas station
- Franchise term – 5 years renewable
- Frontage: Minimum 25 meters
- Lot Size: 375 sqm and up
- Target Franchise Area: Metro Manila, Luzon, Visayas, Mindanao
Franchise Package Inclusions
- Extensive support and franchise services that are continuously provided
- Complete assistance in the whole duration of the franchise (includes guidance and support in analyzing sales trends, Seaoil Philippines Inc. products promotion within the area and maximizing the business opportunities as well)
- Marketing and Logistics Support
- Property and Equipment
- Training Program
Other Franchise Provisions:
- You can franchise an existing station or you can choose to build a new one.
- You can also choose from the different types of equipment:
- Electronic Dispensing Pumps
- Mechanical Dispensing Pumps
- Underground Tanks ranging from 2,000 – 6,000 gallons
- SEAOIL Signages
Franchise Application Procedure
- Submit a letter of Intent to the Marketing Department stating your desire to become a SEAOIL Franchisee.
- Secure and fill up one of their standard Franchise Application Forms. You can download it from their website.
- Provide a photocopy of your Community Tax Certificate to be used in executing a Franchise Agreement and Equipment Lease Contract.
- Submit a Bank Certification and/or Financial Statement indicating cash and/or assets amounting to at least 3.8 million pesos.
- Schedule an appointment with one of our Marketing Personnel for the submission of the above documents.
- The Reseller Department shall evaluate the application and inform the franchisee of any further requirements.
- Details of our Dealership Agreement and its pre-requisites shall be discussed.
- When all these requirements have been completed, the franchisee will be asked to submit at least 10% of the Dealership Fee to fund the actual evaluation of the proposed site.
- If our Business Development Officers find the site suitable for the construction of a gasoline station, the applicant will be well underway into becoming an actual Seaoil Dealer
For interested parties, you may contact Seaoil Philippines at the following contact information:
- Website: www.seaoil.com.ph
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone No.: (02)397-1010, (02)310-5110
- Fax No.: (02)397-1011
- Address: 22nd Floor, The Taipan Place, F. Ortigas Jr. Road (formerly Emerald Ave.), Ortigas Center, Pasig, Philippines