Traditional Japanese Cuisine is also a hit among Filipinos especially this ball shaped snack called Takoyaki balls which literally means “fried octopus balls”. It is a much-loved snack treat for it is a savory dumpling perfectly grilled in a special takoyaki pan. This traditional takoyaki balls are made up of flavoursome ingredients that includes diced baby octopus, some vegetables (mainly carrots and cabbage) with little tempura crumbs and green onions. These are all mixed together and formed into balls ready to be grilled. Its simple preparation, nippy way of cooking and yummy taste made it to be a popular quick bite among busy bees like you and me. Consequently, if you decide to engage in a food cart franchise, the takoyaki concept is a relatively interesting product to offer in the market.
TK Takoyaki was established in August of 1998 with its founders – Maritess G. Villaflor, her husband Antonio together with their eldest son Mark Anthony. Their first store was located at Odeon Mall in Recto, Manila. Their original concept was to serve freshly cooked takoyaki to its target customers. As their business progressed, they infused other snack treats such as siomai, fried squids (calamares), beefy-yaki into their innovative product lines. They also continue to develop and improve the recipe of their takoyaki balls to adjust to the Filipino taste buds and indeed they were successful in doing this. The inclusion of the sweet and sour sauces is the secret in creating their takoyaki more Filipino. Thus it can now be called as the Philippine takoyaki version.
Because of all these, the company is nowhere to go but up. Currently, it is aggressively expanding its market across Metro Manila. The company’s goal is to make TK Takoyaki more accessible to Filipinos. If interested to become a franchise of this successful food venture. Read on below.
Important Franchise Details
The contract of TK Takoyaki franchise is only good for five (5) years but is renewable (computed as 30% per annum of your current franchise value). They also have a relocation policy that you may check before applying. For approved franchisees, the company offers free technical assessment conducted twice a month and free operation supervision (to be scheduled as this is like a spot check from company representatives). The TK takoyaki franchise package requires no cash bonds, no hidden charges and no royalties. This only shows that they are the perfect partner if you plan to start your own business.
Online Franchise Management (OFM)
This unique franchising feature of TK Takoyaki will get you motivated to be involved more in your business. This is an innovative way of monitoring and handling your franchise. The following are the things you can do with the use of the Online Franchise Management System:
- You can keep track of all your business’ finances and accounting history
- You can make use of the automatic stock monitoring
- You can avail the 24/7 message board
- You have an automatic royalties computation
- You can avail of the automatic supply delivery and supply shortage alert
For its Takoyaki Model, the franchise cost is P185,000.00 and for its Yakisoba Model, the cost is P255,000.00. Below are the inclusions in the package:
- Initial supply worth P6,000.00
- Start-up equipments
- Business permits (they assist you in securing these legal forms)
- Grand Opening assistance and support
- Promotional tools
- Free weekly crew training
- One day orientation
- 6 day hands on training
You may also check out the website for current promos. They may have an all-in staggered payment promo price of only P180,000.00 instead of paying the P185,000.00. If this is the case, you may grab it to avail bigger discounts to your start-up business.
Steps in Franchising TK Takoyaki
1. Log on to their official website at www.tktakoyaki.com and download the application form
2. Fill up and submit the application form for assessment and evaluation.
3. For more information on other requirements you may contact TK Takoyaki for other details. Call now and dare to be different in your choice of food business.Office Address: TK Takoyaki Villacorp Business Philippines, Inc. 792 Alegerucas Street, Sampaloc, Manila Telephone Number: (02) 711-0679; 546-8567 Mobile Numbers: 0919-983-9633; 0922-8868054 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: https://www.facebook/pages/TK-TAKOYAKI Website: www.tktakoyaki.com