Tokyo Tokyo restaurant has opened its doors for franchising since 2007 to interested investors and potential franchisees. They are in search for franchisees with ideal sites in the key cities of the Luzon area and the Southern Tagalog region and soon, in Cebu City. Being a Tokyo Tokyo restaurant owner has many privileges and will give every franchisee an opportunity to be part of a successful team. If you are willing to share the company’s commitment in maintaining the quality dishes it is serving the Filipino people, then you should invest now!
The very first Tokyo Tokyo store opened in April 22, 1985 in The Quad car park located in Makati City. It is a Japanese fast food chain that serves authentic Japanese dishes at very affordable prices. It is famous for its all-you-can-eat rice, a promo that is always a hit among Filipinos. They also serve delicious pork tonkatsu, shrimp tempura, beef misono and of course, the first in the market, red iced tea. Tokyo Tokyo’s Sumo meals and Sumo remix meals are big enough for two at very reasonable prices. The restaurant has served millions of customers for almost thirty years and hopes to serve more in the years to come.
Company owned – 51
Franchise – 7
Benefits of Franchising Tokyo Tokyo Restaurant
- The chance of owning the leading Japanese restaurant in the country.
- Low investment cost.
- Competitive Return On Investment.
- Whole Year Advertising Campaign and Marketing Support.
- Franchise Fee – Php1.2 Million
- Total Investment Package – P9 – P14 million
- Franchise Term – Ten (10) years
- Royalty Fee – 5% of total gross sales
- Advertising Fee – 5% of total gross sales
- Use of Tokyo Tokyo trademark, name and logo
- Pre-opening and start-up assistance
- Site selection and evaluation
- Architectural / Store design and construction assistance through Tokyo Tokyo’s official contractor
- Comprehensive franchisee operations manual
- Training on Japanese fast food management, operations and services, customer service, TQM, systems, and other practiced management principles
- Guidance and training on a user-friendly POS system
- Guidance on operation and sales performance reporting
- Aggressive system-wide advertising and promotion assistance
- Access to Tokyo Tokyo’s commissary facilities, products and services
- Grand opening assistance
- Continued support and business development consultancy to address daily store operations issues and peak performance maintenance at all times
Franchise application Procedure
- Prepare the following initial requirements:
- Formal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
- Location Map of proposed site
- Accomplished Application Form
- Detailed resume with colored 2 x 2 picture
- Submit completed forms to the Franchising Department of Tokyo Tokyo
- A representative from the company will contact the applicant for the interview should you qualify in the preliminary requirements, to discuss the Tokyo Tokyo Franchise Package
- Required Space – minimum of 160 square meters
- Must be located in a high traffic area.
If you need more information regarding the Tokyo Tokyo Franchise, you may contact them through any of their contact details below:
- THE FRANCHISING DEPARTMENT – Ramcar Center, 80-82 Roces Avenue,
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
- Website: www.tokyotokyo.ph
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/tokyotokyophilippines
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone No.: (02)330-6924, (02)370-1396, (02)746-2429
- Fax Number: (02)370-1221, (02)746-2141