Wendy’s is one of the biggest fast food chain in the world with almost 7,000 stores to boast. Serving their original hamburgers with the bigger patties compared to other major competitors, they became a favorite dining place for kids and adults. Customers find eating at Wendy’s a great experience not only because of their wide selection of delicious food, but also of the restaurant’s contemporary and cozy architecture. Lately, their outlets feature WI-FI, flat screen TV’s, and digital menu boards.
The company has been franchising for years and is still open to interested entrepreneurs. Franchisees will have the benefit of working with an excellent team whose business formula gives out positive results. The company has a training program prepared for future restaurant owners, but Wendy’s requires hands-on operation for the franchisees so absentee owners are strongly discouraged. So if you have a passion for owning a restaurant, it’s best to invest it in a reputable company like Wendy’s.
The first Wendy’s restaurant was opened in 1969 by founder Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio. Three years after, it sold its first ever franchise and years later has spread tremendously opening branches in different parts of the world.
WenPhil Corporation opened the first Wendy’s Restaurant in the Philippines in 1983. The company took a huge risk considering Wendy’s was up against two of the biggest hamburger chain in the country. But the fresh and nutritious food items offered at Wendy’s gave the restaurant a place in the local market Its square-shaped old-fashioned hamburger, is their flagship product. Wendy’s was the first to offer a Salad Bar, an array of garden fresh vegetables and a choice of dressings. It was also the first to serve Hot-Stuffed Baked Potatoes and the pioneer in the 24-hour food service..
Through the guidance of Wendy;s International, Wendy’s soon became one of the most popular fast food chains in the Philippines. It was even recognized as one of the top 500 corporations in the country. To date, it has 41 outlets in the country and still counting.
Wendy’s Franchise Information
- Total investment – P20M- 25M
- Franchise Fee – P1 Million
- Franchise Term – 10 years renewable
- Royalty Fee – 6% of total gross sales
- Advertising Fee – 4% of total gross sales
- Local Store marketing Fee – 2% of total gross sales
Wendy’s Franchise Package Inclusions
- Use of Company trade name
- Start-up and grand opening assistance by a skilled management team
- Continuous monitoring in operations to keep the company’s standard in quality food and customer service
- Marketing and promotional assistance
- Engineering and site development
- Operations manual
- Extensive management and crew training
- Referral to efficient and safe suppliers of quality ingredients
Franchise Application Procedure
- Fill out a Franchise Registration Form you will find on this link; https://www.wendys.com/en-us/about-wendys/north-america-franchising-form
- If qualified, the company will invite the applicant to familiarize with the restaurant’s menu and the store itself
- Team market visit
- Contract signing
For more information regarding the Wendy’s franchise, you can get in touch with them through their contact details provided below.
- Website: www.hamburgers.ph, wendys.com.ph
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/WendysPhilippines
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Nos.: (02)625-2778, (02)625-2779, (02)625-2788, (02)809-5506 loc. 130
- Fax No.: (02)807-2394
- Address: Unit 2804, 28th Floor, Ayala FGU Bldg., Ayala Ave., Makati City, Philippines