“People will stare. Make it worth their while.”
– Harry Winston
Beauty and fashion are one of the biggest industries in the Philippines. The typical Filipino would like to look his or her best all the time, because for us, beauty if really important. If you want to start a business that will take a slice from the trillion dollar industry that is beauty and fashion, you can start by looking at a salon business. Ylstilo is a salon business that is currently offering a franchise packages to aspiring beauty salon owners.
About Ystilo Salon Franchise
Ystilo Salon started in the salon industry in August 1999 when Mr. Federico Moren, Ms. Shiela Moreno and Ms. Vina Morales conceptualized an modern Spanish-inspired salon. Since the founder is a celebrity, it gathered popularity quicly as Vina endorsed the salon. Now, uit has 24 branches nationwide and still giving high quality services at low prices.
Ystilo salon offers the following services:
- Hair cut
- Hair coloring
- Hair rebonding
- Traditional and air brush make up
- Hand spa
- Foot spa
- Facial and body treatment
- Bridal Wedding packages and more
Ystilo’s market ranges from teenagers to middle aged women. Now wonder Ystilo is quite a popular establishment.
How to Franchise Ystilo: Franchise Fee and Requirement
The franchise fee for Ystilo Salon is P1.3M, which includes the franchise rights and the following:
- Use of trade name and proprietary marks
- Proposed location assessment and approval
- Research and Development
- Operations Manual
- Business and Marketing Plan
- Regular Business Reviews
- Assistance in hiring qualified, well trained and professional staff which includes the hairstylist and junior stylist
- Training for the franchisee
- Monthly Technical Support
- Quarterly Refresher Training of Franchisee and or Staff
- Assistance in Purchasing Equipment and Merchandise
- Updating of Style and Trends
- Marketing Support per Branch
- Provides assistance during the opening of the branch
- Print, Radio and TV Exposure with Celebrity Endorsements
- Inclusion in the Ystilo Salon Privilege Card
- Nationwide Promotion
- Grand Inauguration Support with Media Coverage
- Equipment and supplies.
Where Should You Put Your Ystilo Salon Franchise Business and How Long is the ROI?
Any business should take location a serious matter, so Ystilo recommends that you put the store inside malls or alongside the roads. The return of investment for the store is around two years. influences like your managerial skills and personnel handling is also a big factor that affect the quickness of your investment’s return.
Ystillo Salon Franchise Contact Details
Should you want to start your Ystilo Salon franchise business, you can contact the franchise manager though the following information:
Phone: (02) 927-7532, (02) 415-0222, (02) 415-0944
Mobile: (63) 917-312-4210, (63) 922-854-8193